Bar Certified Attorney
Department of Justice
- Nov 8, 2020
Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Enforcement Act Proposal
The State of San Andreas reserves the right to charge its citizens for all crimes committed on domestic and foreign soil. Any crime committed by a citizen of the State of San Andreas in the territory of another nation will be charged to the fullest extent of the law in the State of San Andreas. Crimes listed below, Federal and State, committed by a citizen of San Andreas in a foreign land may also be accompanied by a charge of either Obstruction of Justice, Terroristic Threat, or Terrorism depending upon the severity of the crime committed. No citizen of San Andreas is immune to this ruling.
- The State of San Andreas also reserves the right to extradite any citizen to the country they committed the crime in to face charges there as well as in the State of San Andreas.
- The charges that this law pertains to are listed below, however the charges the citizen faces for crimes in foreign territory shall ultimately be decided by the justice system at the time of arraignment.
- Violating laws in foreign territory will also result in the revocation of a travel visa to that land.
- This decision is in line with the current United States of America position on Extraterritorial Jurisdiction.
Laws Covered by this proposition:
- P.C. 1101 Torture
- P.C. 1102 Racketeering / RICO
- P.C. 1103 Airplane/Helicopter Hijacking
- P.C. 1108 Hostage Taking (Federal)
- P.C. 1119 Flight to Avoid Prosecution or Giving Testimony
- P.C. 1137 Terroristic Threat
- P.C. 1138 Terrorism
- P.C. 1140 Treason
- P.C. 2101 1st Degree Murder of a Peace Officer
- P.C. 2102 Attempted Murder of a Peace Officer
- P.C. 2103 1st Degree Felony Murder
- P.C. 2104 Attempted Murder
- P.C. 2105 Kidnapping
- P.C. 2106 Hostage Taking (State)
- P.C. 2107 Aggravated Armed Robbery
- P.C. 2201 2nd Degree Murder of a Peace Officer
- P.C. 2202 2nd Degree Felony Murder
- P.C. 2222 Manslaughter
- P.C. 2223 Negligent Homicide
- P.C. 2224 Vehicular Manslaughter
- P.C. 2225 Attempted Kidnapping
- P.C. 2226 Felonious Restraint
- P.C. 2228 Robbery
- P.C. 2233 Assault w/ Deadly Weapon
- P.C. 2311 Attempted or Unarmed Robbery
- P.C. 2314 Rioting
- P.C. 2315 Aiding and Abetting In The Commission of a Felony
- P.C. 2318 Smuggling*
- P.C. 2328 Grand Theft
- P.C. 3103 Assault
- P.C. 3123 Harboring or Concealing Persons*
* Charges marks with a “*” are dependent on the content and/or severity.
District Judge of San Andreas
San Andreas Diplomat to Cayo Perico