- Sep 1, 2020
- Vancouver , BC
The First ever BLSC Demolition Derby is to be held Saturday , January 9th 6PM PST at the Burton Los Santos Customs Parking Lot. Gates will be open at 4:30 p.m. All cars are to be inspected and ready to go by 5:30 p.m. followed by a driver’s meeting at 5:45 p.m. which is exclusively for the drivers.
Based on a 10 car entry, there will be up to 3 heats, with the first, second and third place finishers being eligible to enter the final heat.
Each driver must read the Rules and Regulations carefully.
there will be a guaranteed 30k 1st Place Prize
2nd - 10k
3rd - 5k
Drivers and mechanics are subject to and must obey the following Rules and Regulations, which are set up by the promoter and the track where this event is held:
1. Each driver must fill out an entry form. Only one entry per person. (You can Supply your Own Compact class Vehicle And save 500$ on Entry)
2. Each driver must be 18 years of age or older and must produce a valid driver’s license when signing up.
3. The track or promoter reserves the right to approve or reject any and all entries.
4. ONLY DRIVERS AND MECHANICS who sign the release form WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE PIT AREA. The driver and mechanics receive free pit passes upon registration of the car on the day of the show. Pit passes will be issued to persons who are 18 years of age or older.
5. Any person or persons in the pit area without a pit pass will be removed from the pit area by police and the derby car they are involved with will be disqualified from the event with no refund.
6. The promoter, track owner, fair or festival association will not be held responsible for any cars, parts, or personal injury or property at any time.
7. All cars must be on site before 5:30 pm. And then be removed from the grounds no later than 2 hours after the derby. All cars left in excess of this time become the property of the promoter.
8. Entry fees (2000$) will be paid in the form of cash. At the time of Signup.(People with there own Compacts Pay 1500$)
Early Bird Signup - First 10 People save 500$ on signup.
There will be A Additional Late Fee Registration For anyone Signing up After Friday January 8th, Signup on the day of the event Will be 2500$
9. Only Vehicles From the Compact Class Will be Accepted (no Restriction on Upgrades)
10. No Weapons , Drugs or Alcohol are not permitted on site.
11. If you Choose to bring your own Compact Class It must be your own vehicle.
If this Sounds like Something you would like to be a part of. Sign and submit the Registration below.
To pay your Registration fee Contact Jay 824-358-7096 Please leave a text with your Name if I do not Answer
there is a Early bird Discount and Late fee registration.
Re-Post This Form Below with your Information on it ^